The bottom line of strategic planning is the bottom line. Companies that carry out strategic plans consistently outperform others in value creation, revenue, and profit. At Strategic Advantage we develop beneficial partnerships with our clients, giving them tools to grow their businesses profitably and achieve their goals.
Our clients know where they're going and how to get there. Our strategic-planning wisdom and skill, along with more than 25 years of practical experience, guide each client toward the right strategy... one that is based on thorough understanding of the industry and objective assessment of the company's capabilities. With our help, clients avoid the hazards of ill-defined, misdirected, or unrealistic plans that sabotage performance.
Strategy is crucial, and implementation is even more so. If a strategic plan falls short of its objectives, it is nearly always because of failure to implement the plan. Our mantra is implementation. The approach we take-from beginning to end-drives effective and timely implementation. Thus our clients develop strategic plans that become living, dynamic documents offering a clear line of sight throughout the organization... instead of gathering dust on the shelf.
Strategic Advantage can help your company achieve growth and profitability through a three-phase process:
Ready: Understanding who you are and where you stand in the competitive marketplace today... through
- Diagnostic analysis of your company's strategic position
- Competitor intelligence and assessment
- Market/industry trend analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Customer focus groups and feedback
- Strategic planning retreats with boards and executive teams
- Visioning and corporate values
- Identifying and analyzing new growth opportunities
- Establishing a profitable pricing strategy
- Developing a Balanced Scorecard and identifying Key Performance Indicators
- Preparing a proprietary client database for recording and measuring goals
- Alignment of structure with strategy
- Strategic-plan review and corrective-action planning
- Analysis of performance problems
- Executive coaching
- Conflict resolution